Organisation and partnerships
NanoLabNL provides a full-service and open-access infrastructure for R&D in nanotechnology in the Netherlands.
Programme Office: MESA+ Institute
7522 NH Enschede
Our website is: https://nanolabnl.nl/
- AMOLF NanoLab Amsterdam, Science Park 102, 1098 XG Amsterdam, The Netherlands (website)
- Else Kooi Lab (Delft University of Technology), Feldmannweg 17, 2628 CT Delft, The Netherlands (website)
- Kavli Nanolab Delft (Delft University of Technology), Lorentzweg 1, 2628 CJ Delft, The Netherlands (website)
- TNO Technical Sciences, Stieltjesweg 1, 2628 CK Delft, The Netherlands (website)
- Eindhoven University of Technology – NanoLab, Spectrum (building 25), Groene Loper 19, Eindhoven, The Netherlands (website)
- MESA+ (University of Twente), Building nr. 16: NanoLab, Hallenweg 15, 7522 NB Enschede, The Netherlands (website)
- Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials, Nijenborgh 4 (Building X), 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (website)
What data do we collect?
NanoLabNL collects the following data, when you directly provide this when you contact us using a form, apply for a voucher, or by using our services and facilities:
- Personal identification information (name, surname, profession, email address, phone number, company name, address, postal code, city, country) when you contact us using our contact form or voucher application form
- Information regarding the project you submit for voucher application: (project description, organisation, requirements, etc.)
- Anonimised analytics data, including IP address, browser and OS statistics
- E-mail address, name and company when subscribing to our newsletter
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NanoLabNL with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us (using any of the forms on this website, or via e-mail)
- Apply for a voucher
- Use our services or facilities
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
NanoLabNL may also receive your data from our constituting partners (see paragraph ‘Organisation and partnerships’).
How will we use your data?
NanoLabNL collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers or updates on services we provide
- Analyse how our website is used and how we can improve our services
- Send you our newsletter if you subscribed
NanoLabNL can share your data with our constituting partners (see paragraph ‘Organisation and partnerships’) for customer service purposes. We do not share your personal information with any third parties. We do not use or share your personal information for marketing purposes.
How do we store your data?
- Data shared or transfered by NanoLabNL to constituting partners is securely stored at servers and network facilities provided by their respective organisations. Consult our partners’ privacy policies for details on data storage. (See paragraph ‘Organisation and parnerships’ for info and links to websites)
- NanoLabNL will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary for achieving the objectives. The exact storage periods and the conditions for extending them will be determined by NanoLabNL for each processing activity. Upon request, we will inform you how long your personal data will be stored.
- NanoLabNL occasionally would like to send you information about our products and services of ours that we think might improve your experience with our services and facilities, as well as those of our constituting partners.
- You have the right at any time to stop NanoLabNL from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the NanoLabNL Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
NanoLabNL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request NanoLabNL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NanoLabNL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NanoLabNL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NanoLabNL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NanoLabNL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NanoLabNL’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NanoLabNL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Remember preferences you submitted on our website (e.g. cookie notice)
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are two different types of cookies our website uses:
- Functional – NanoLabNL uses these cookies so that we remember your previously selected preferences on our website. No third-party cookies are used for this purpose.
- Analytics – NanoLabNL uses third party cookies (Google Analytics) to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, information about your browser, device, and your location and will only be used for analytical purposes. No personal information such as name, IP, e-mail, address, etc. is collected or stored.
||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
Embedded content from other websites
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept (third-party) cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that NanoLabNL has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA):
- Address: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, PO Box 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG, The Netherlands
- Phone: +31 70 888 85 00